Title: Perspectives on Digital Interactivity and Narrative in Performing Arts and VR
Topic: Game mechanics and other engaging interactive design strategies to raise the level of interactivity in immersive performance art and VR productions
- Interactive storytelling methods
- Interactive videos
- Video games
- Location-based technology (with augmented reality)
- Virtual reality experiences&movies
- Augmented reality in interactive storytelling
- Games-based performing arts practices using new technology tools
- Interactive Museum
- Immersive environments (media archeology and phenomenological approach)
Proposals may be for a paper or a panel and should be related to at least one of the conference themes. Deadline for submitting the proposals is June 15, 2018.
Papers that deal with hermeneutical and phenomenological research as well as pilot studies will be welcome.
Deadline for submitting the proposals is June 15, 2018.